Industry 4.0 Challenge 10-13 September 2018
Add to Calender
The Department of Telecommunications and Postal Services in collaboration with Standard Bank and Ericsson are seeking to identify and develop technology entrepreneurs / SME’s (Small to Medium Enterprises) that have built technology relevant to the 4th Industrial Revolution, to showcase at the prestigious international exhibition.
Apply here: https://industry4point0challenge.co.za/ by 12 July 2018 and stand a chance to be selected.
Benefits for the tech entrepreneurs include:
- Valuable international exposure
- Connect to curated audience of buyers and investors
- Rapid acceleration, development support and master classes provided by domain experts, covering topics such as UX and interface design, intellectual property rights, marketing, legal structure and pitching and presentation best practice
- Full access to a vibrant community of entrepreneurs, start-ups and high growth companies through Standard Bank’s Entrepreneurship Development and Incubator.
- Selected SME’s will receive a chance to participate in the final pitching event and showcase their solutions to an audience of venture capitalists, private equity firms, industry experts and senior executives within the Financial Services, public sector and technology communities
- On-going mentoring from senior executives and senior members from the technology community, to help shape the products and technologies being developed
- Selected SME winners of the Industry 4.0 Challenge will be invited to showcase their products or services at the international exhibition in Durban on 10-13 September 2018. *(Flights and accommodation included for one member of the company).
- Selected SME’s will stand the chance to participate in further development programmes, exposure trips, funding and access to market opportunities, through Standard Bank Entrepreneur Development post the September event.
- Additional benefits of being part of The ITU Telecom World 2018 (https://telecomworld.itu.int/2018-event/sme/)
Who is it for?
- High growth SME’s with solutions in the market and ready to expand
- Solutions or products with real social impact
- Focus on technology relevant to the 4th industrial revolution (AI, 5G, IoT, robotics etc)
Terms and Conditions apply. Closing date: 12 July 2018.