All the answers to your unique business lifestage questions
Much like a building, a good campaign needs a sound foundation and framework if the "bells and whistles" are going to have a lasting impact.
Good marketing campaigns always meet certain criteria. To get your money's worth, you have to make sure that the basics are in place. Follow these tips to make sure your campaign packs a powerful punch:
- Focus on the benefit you provide. Don't tell people WHAT to buy, tell them WHY.
- Make sure the message is clear.
- Focus on a specific group. This makes it easier to address their needs.
- Make sure the choice, tone and style of language suit your target audience.
- Prominently feature your Unique Selling Proposition. This is the one thing that sets you apart from other products or services.
- Give it one, compelling point of focus. Avoid confusion. Leave people with one clear thought in their minds.
- Make sure it accurately communicates your business personality. Will potential customers feel as if they "know" you?
- Offer people more than one way to respond. Even if they don't buy straight away, they might want more detail. Give them several ways to get it.
- Have a specific objective. This will help you to measure the success of your campaign afterwards.