Marketing campaign for your business
Planning a campaign for your new business starts by looking at the basics. These tips will give you valuable insights, and help you to identify the best campaign elements to focus on for your business:
- Identify which people are most likely to buy your service or product.
- List all the ways in which your product or service will benefit this group of people.
- Evaluate your pricing and identify launch-offers or discounts that you could give for marketing purposes.
- Establish the information that you will be giving to potential customers in your brochures and packaging.
- Decide what kind of after-sales support you will be offering.
- Classify the roles and expectations that you have for your marketing staff, and outsourced companies.
- Make sure that the promised information matches your production capabilities.
Before you begin your market research campaign, use this form to analyse the costs.
Click here to download: Marketing campaign planning checklist (Word Doc)
Click here to download: Marketing campaign planning checklist (Pdf)