All the answers to your unique business lifestage questions
There are millions of blogs on the Internet and every day more are added.Â How then, can you use yours to create an impact and improve your bottom line? Try these tips and see:
- Use your blog to announce a new product or business idea. It gives readers timely information and a way of contacting you for more.
- Use it to improve your website rankings. Every comment linked to your blog becomes a new web page filled with keywords that are picked up by search engines.
- Establish yourself as an authority in your field by including advice and insight in your blog entries. This helps to generate sales leads and send a positive message about your credentials.
- Share your opinions, start a debate and influence public opinion on topics relating to your business or brand.
- Use your blog to gather feedback. Customer input via your blog is a ready and immediate source of feedback on what you're doing right and what you need to improve.