All the answers to your unique business lifestage questions
Having loyal customers who refer other people to you is the best. Here's how to turn buyers into loyal customers.
Regardless of what you sell, you want people to come back for more. Making your brand an integral part of their purchasing habits is not that difficult.
- Say thank you for the purchase. If you send a letter, address the customer by name.
- Seek customer feedback early and act on it immediately.
- Develop a detailed customer database and use it to keep in touch.
- Find out why the customer bought something and if there are any related products they might need.
- If a product bought from you needs servicing, send out a reminder before the due date.
- Develop customer reward programmes. Never underestimate the value of this. Most people renew things like newspaper subscriptions purely because they do not want to lose the benefits that come with it - even if they do not use them.